(1)交貨時間: 從賣方收到貨款之日起計算, 為期40天。
(4)保險; 由賣方負責, 按本合同總值110%投保安全險。
(5)付款: 由買方的代理公司廣西南寧東博汽車運輸有限公司代替越南生益鋼鐵有限公司在合同簽定后3日內將全部預付貨款匯入賣方代理公司—中國銀行邯鄲分行河北方宇貿易有限公司的帳戶。并將回執單傳真給賣方, 使賣方可以及時確認款項已經到貿易公司帳上?；憧畋匭朧敲瀾?。如簽定合同5日后還沒有收到買方的貨款, 賣方有權立即終止本售貨合同, 不另行通知, 并要追究買方和廣西南寧東博汽車運輸有限公司給賣方帶來的經濟損失。
(6)賣方的產品內包裝為防止帶鋼生銹涂了防銹油, 外面是防銹膜和編制帶包裝。每卷外直徑都大于1.2米, 卷內沒有斷頭。合理的重量差按中國國標執行韓語翻譯
(1)Delivery time: within 40 days upon receipt of the payment payable to the Seller
(2) Port of loading: Tianjin Xingang, China
(3) Port of Destination: Ho Chi Minh Port, Vietnam
(4) Insurance; to be covered by the Seller for 110% of the invoice value against safety insurance
(5) Terms of Payment: Guangxi Nanning Dongbo Auto Transportation Co., Ltd., the agency for the Buyer shall remit all the payment in advance to the account of the agency of the Seller, Bank of China Handan Branch Hebei Fangyu Trade Co., Ltd on behalf of the Vietnam Shengyi Steel Co., Ltd within three days after signing the contract and fax the Return Receipt to the Seller so that the Seller can check if the payment has been received. And the payment must be US Dollar. If the Seller fails to receive the payment after 5 days of signing of the contract, the Seller reserves the right to cancel this Sales Contract without further notice and to claim from the Buyers and Guangxi Nanning Dongbo Auto Transportation Co., Ltd for losses resulting therefrom.
(6) The product of the Seller shall be packed inside with rust preventive oil to prevent the rust of the steel strip and outside with anti-rust film and woven strip. The overall diameter of every roll shall be over 1.2 meter and without broken inside. The reasonable weight difference shall be subject to relevant Chinese standards.
1. 異議: 品質異議須于貨到目的口岸之日起15天內提出, 數量異議須于貨到目的口岸之日起5天內提出, 但均須提供經賣方同意的公證行的檢驗證明。如責任屬于賣方者, 賣方于收到異議30天內答復買方并提出處理意見。
2. 付款之金額是本次合同成交的全部貨款即: 44500美圓。
3. 協約內容須嚴格符合本售貨合約的規定, 否則修改合同的費用由買方負擔, 賣方并不負因修改合同而延誤裝運的責任, 并保留因此而發生的一切損失的索賠權。
4. 從賣方的生產場地到越南胡志明港口的保險由賣方向中國的保險公司投保。如買方需增加保險額及/或需加保其他險, 可于合同訂立時向賣方提出, 經賣方同意后代為投保, 其費用由買方負擔。
5. 因人力不可抗拒事故使賣方不能在本售貨合約規定期限內交貨或不能交貨, 賣方不負責任, 但是賣方必須立即以電報通知買方。如果買方提出要求, 賣方應以掛號函向買方提供由中國國際貿易促進委員會或有關機構出具的證明, 證明事故的存在。買方不能領到進口許可證, 不能被認為系屬人力不可抗拒范圍。
6. 仲裁: 凡因執行本合約或有關本合約所發生的一切爭執, 雙方應以友好方式協商解決; 如果協商不能解決, 應提交中國國際經濟貿易仲裁委員會, 根據該會的仲裁規則進行仲裁。仲裁裁決是終局的, 對雙方都有約束力。
7. 附加條款(本合同其他條款如與本附加條款有抵觸時, 以本附加條款為準。):
1. Discrepancy：In case of quality discrepancy, claim should be lodged by the Buyers within 15 days after the arrival of the goods at the port of destination, while for quantity discrepancy, claim should be lodged by the Buyers within 5 days after the arrival of the goods at the port of destination. In all cases, claims must be accompanied by Survey Reports of Recognized Public Surveyors agreed to by the Sellers. Should the responsibility of the subject under claim be found to rest on the part of the Sellers, the Sellers shall, within 30 days after receipt of the claim, send their reply to the Buyers together with suggestion for settlement.
2. The sum of payment is the full payment for goods of the Contract exchange: $ 44,500.
3. The contents of the covering Letter of Credit shall be in strict conformity with the stipulations of the Sales Contract. In case of any variation there of necessitating amendment of the L/C, the Buyers shall bear the expenses for effecting the amendment. The Sellers shall not be held responsible for possible delay of shipment resulting from awaiting the amendment of the L/C and reserve the right to claim from the Buyers for the losses resulting therefrom.
4. The Seller shall cover the insurance with a Chinese insurance company from the factory of the Seller to the Ho Chi Minh Port, Vietnam. If insurance for additional amount and /or for other insurance terms is required by the Buyers, prior notice to this effect must reach the Sellers before shipment and is subject to the Sellers' agreement, and the extra insurance premium shall be for the Buyers' account.
5. The Sellers shall not be held responsible if they fail, owing to Force Majeure cause or causes, to make delivery within the time stipulated in this Sales Contract or cannot deliver the goods. However, the Sellers shall inform immediately the Buyers by cable. The Sellers shall deliver to the Buyers by registered letter, if it is requested by the Buyers, a certificate issued by the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade or by any competent authorities, attesting the existence of the said cause or causes. The Buyers' failure to obtain the relative Import License is not to be treated as Force Majeure.
6. Arbitration：All disputes arising in connection with this Sales Contract or the execution thereof shall be settled by way of amicable negotiation. In case no settlement can be reached, the case at issue shall then be submitted for arbitration to the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission in accordance with the provisions of the said Commission. The award by the said Commission shall be deemed as final and binding upon both parties.
7. Supplementary Condition(s)(Should the articles stipulated in this Contract be in conflict with the following supplementary condition(s)，the supplementary condition(s)should be taken as valid and binding.)
8. This contract shall be valid from the date of signing.
9. If the parties have a good cooperation, the remained 5000 tons of goods will be sold and bought by the two parties by signing new contract.